Contact OCENS for pricing and airtime details for your application.
IsatData Pro is a two-way small packet data service over the Inmarsat satellite network used to remotely manage fixed and mobile assets anywhere in the world. The terminals are low-cost, efficient, and programmable, and the airtime plans are cost-effective with pooling options available.
- Two-way communications
- Global coverage
- Omni directional antenna with elevation angle of +20° to +90° (IDP-680) and -5° to +90° (IDP-690)
- Sending capacity: 6400 bytes
- Receiving capacity: 10,000 bytes
- Latency: <15 sec. (100 bytes)
- 4 analog or digital input/outputs
- 1 RS232 and 1 RS485 serial ports
- Input voltage: 9-32V with load dump protection of +150V
- Power consumption @ 12VDC: o Receive: 45 mA o Receive with GPS: 60mA o Transmit: 0.75 A
- Programmable scripting
- 3.5 MB of onboard memory
- IP67 ingress rating