OCENS' affordable satellite phone email service allows you to cost effectively send and receive email over your satellite phone - IsatPhone Pro 2, Iridium and Iridium GO!, Inmarsat FleetBroadband / BGAN / IsatHub, FleetONE, or VSAT system.
Email via OCENSMail
Easy to use:
- OCENSMail automatically sets up your computer to work with your satellite phone. You will be up and running in minutes.
- Certified for Iridium, Iridium OpenPort, Globalstar, Inmarsat BGAN & Fleet Broadband, and soon, Inmarsat IsatPhone Pro data service, or any TCP/IP service.
- Designed for satellite phone conections such as IsatPhone Pro, Iridium, Inmarsat Fleetbroadband and BGAN, as well as VSAT systems.
- Works with many existing email software clients such as Outlook.
- No limits on content or attachment size
- User controlled incoming mail size limits
- Full support for attachments and HTML messaging.
- Web Mail Access - OCENSMail also gives you the ability to access your account from a local cafe via the web. This also gives you the power to tap into some advanced settings like:
- Full user controlled Spam Filtering
- User controlled White and Black listing options
- Full technical support (compare that to the competition!)
What does all this mean? OCENSMail is fast and reliable. With plans for 3 months, 6 months, or 12 month service, you can pick the one that fits your schedule.
*If you are connecting your satellite phone (Iridium 9555, 9575, IsatPhone, MSAT or Globalstar) to your computer via a USB or serial cable - we highly recommend you add our Sidekick Wi-Fi access point to greatly simplify setup and improve data transfer performance. If you already have a Wi-Fi device please contact us to verify if it is compatible. If you have any questions regarding this please don't hesitate to contact us.
Please note that using satellite data services with your Mac requires that you use a Sidekick Wi-Fi / Firewall device if you are not using a Wi-Fi enabled satellite phone device such as an Iridium GO!, Globalstar SatFi, or BGAN terminal. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact us.
Download the software and save it to your desktop or other folder. Then run this install file to install the software.
For mobile platforms
Running OCENSMail on your computer
Use this powerful third party tool on your computer to reduce image file sizes when sending via your satellite phone connection!
Using the OCENSMail app or OneMail app on your iOS
Checking your primary email account with an OCENSMail account.
It is easy to read and reply to your regular / primary email with your OCENSMail account. Just set your primary email account to auto forward a copy of any new incoming messages to your ocens.com address. Messages will then be automatically forwarded to your OCENS account. You will benefit from the automatic file compression and large file size filter protections that are built into the service.
Then when using the built in default Thunderbird email client you can set the "Reply-to" email address as your primary email address. This will be the address that emails are send back to when the recipient clicks the Reply button after reading the message you sent them. This allows you to conduct business as usual as if you are home or at work rather than having to inform everyone of a new email address and that you are relying on a satellite connection.